KNOWLEDGE BASE + HELP CENTRE
Find answers to frequently asked questions here. Use the ‘+’ symbol to expand each section for detailed info
How to gain access to our site:
How to order:
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- You can add multiple items to your cart before proceeding to checkout.
- Once you are ready to place the order, click on the cart icon on the top right hand side of the page, to confirm the accuracy of your order.
- If you’re happy with the order, you may select the Proceed to Checkout button.
- An order page will be displayed, with several fields that will need to be completed.
- At the bottom of the page a T&C’s acceptance button must be ticked before selecting the Place Order function, which completes the transaction
We will only proceed once we have received confirmation that this meets your requirements
We always strive to exceed customer expectations, however cannot always guarantee the colour of items we have in stock.
How to browse our site:
- There are several ways to browse our store. You could use the navigation drop down bar at the top of the site to take you to the department you want to shop in (for example, Cellphones, Tablets, Laptops and so on) or click on the brands displayed on the home page.
- You can also use our search function.
- When you have identified the correct item, click on it, and you will find a detailed description of the product.
We only deliver during weekdays (no weekends or public holidays)
Delivery within 24 to 48 hours after receipt of excess payment. Outlying area delivery times may vary.
We do not deliver to PO Box addresses or Farms with no clear delivery address. Delivery to high security sites such as mines may also be precluded and we may have to arrange a suitable alternative with the client.
OBF item – OBF includes a manufacturer fault within the first 7 days of receipt of device. All original packaging is intact. INSRAP.com reserves the right to inspect items to confirm all OBF criteria has been met.
We reserve the right to refuse an OBF return, should it become clear that the defect is due to customer negligence.
Anything outside of the OBF parameter will fall under our warranty policy as described in our T&C section
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will contact you to resolve your query
Find specific, useful info and help on everything from the basics, to more complex operations
The fundamentals and an introduction to our quotes and orders system